Our COVID-19 Response
We are using guidance provided by the following trusted resources to determine how we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- State of Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Tri-County Health Department (serving Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties): https://www.tchd.org/818/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- Joint campaign with Tri-County, Boulder, and Jefferson County Health Departments: https://www.lifewithcovid-19.org
- City of Lone Tree: https://cityoflonetree.com/coronavirus/
Mint Lone Tree does not provide testing for COVID-19. Please see the following websites for information about official testing locations.
- State of Colorado – Testing for COVID-19: https://covid19.colorado.gov/testing
- Douglas County – COVID-19 Testing Locations: https://www.douglas.co.us/covid19-testing/locations/
- Tri-County Health Department: https://www.tchd.org/827/Free-COVID-19-Testing-Sites
In-Person Clinic Visits
We are doing all we can to ensure a safe environment in our clinic. We will work with you to determine if an in-person visit is appropriate.
If you currently have or have had any of the following potential COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, we ask that you please postpone your in-person visit for at least two weeks, and consider booking a virtual visit instead.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are well enough to visit our clinic in person, please be prepared to follow these guidelines:
- Before entering, we will ask you about your recent history of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, and chills
- Before entering, we will take your temperature via infrared thermometer
- You must wear a face covering during your entire visit. A cloth or exam/procedure mask is required. No bandanas, scarves, et.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided in our lobby
- Only two immediate family members will be allowed in the clinic at any given time
Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy!