Our COVID-19 Response
We are using guidance provided by the following trusted resources to determine how we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- State of Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Tri-County Health Department (serving Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties): https://www.tchd.org/818/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- Joint campaign with Tri-County, Boulder, and Jefferson County Health Departments: https://www.lifewithcovid-19.org
- City of Lone Tree: https://cityoflonetree.com/coronavirus/
In-Person Clinic Visits
We are doing all we can to ensure a safe environment in our clinic. We will work with you to determine if an in-person visit is appropriate.
If you currently have or have had any of the following potential COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, we ask that you please postpone your in-person visit for at least two weeks, and consider booking a virtual visit instead.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are well enough to visit our clinic in person, please be prepared to follow these guidelines:
- Before entering, we will ask you about your recent history of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, and chills
- Before entering, we will take your temperature via infrared thermometer
- You must wear a face covering during your entire visit. A cloth or exam/procedure mask is required. No bandanas, scarves, et.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided in our lobby
- Only two immediate family members will be allowed in the clinic at any given time
Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy!
Mint Lone Tree does not provide testing for COVID-19. Please see the following websites for information about official testing locations.
- State of Colorado – Testing for COVID-19: https://covid19.colorado.gov/covid-19-in-colorado/about-covid-19/testing-for-covid-19
- Douglas County – COVID-19 Testing Locations: https://www.douglas.co.us/covid19-testing/