Visit the following sites or call the following numbers for more information about when you are eligible to be vaccinated, how to sign up, vaccine locations, and more.
- State of Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine
- Tri-County Health Department (TCHD): https://www.tchd.org/866/COVID-19-Vaccine
- TCHD COVID-19 Call Center: 303.220.9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado Vaccine Call Center: 1.877.268.2926
- Colorado Vaccine Equity Taskforce: https://www.coloradovaccineequity.org/. The Colorado Vaccine Equity Taskforce exists to ensure that all groups – regardless of race, ethnicity, ability and other factors – have all the facts to make informed decisions about the safety of vaccines for their families, and to hold leaders accountable for ensuring access to these vaccines for all.
Our clinic does not provide COVID-19 vaccinations.
Visit the following sites for more information about COVID-19 testing.
- State of Colorado – Testing for COVID-19: https://covid19.colorado.gov/testing
- Douglas County – COVID-19 Testing Locations: https://www.douglas.co.us/covid19-testing/locations/
- Tri-County Health Department: https://www.tchd.org/827/Free-COVID-19-Testing-Sites
Our clinic does not provide testing for COVID-19.
Visit the following sites for information and guidance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- State of Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Tri-County Health Department (serving Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties): https://www.tchd.org/818/Coronavirus-COVID-19
- Joint campaign with Tri-County, Boulder, and Jefferson County Health Departments: https://www.lifewithcovid-19.org
- City of Lone Tree: https://cityoflonetree.com/coronavirus/
The following site from Tri-County Health Department provides informative COVID-19 data and statistics, such as COVID-19 cases by neighborhood and school districts, COVID-19 hotspots over time, COVID-19 mobility tracking, and more: https://data.tchd.org/covid19_resources/
Certified COVID Best Practices Business
We are doing what we can to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community. As part of this commitment, we are happy and honored to be a Certified COVID Best Practices Business.
Earning this certification means we are complying with the COVID-19 transmission controls and best practices set forth by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the Tri-County Health Department.
Read more about the certification program here: Certified COVID Best Practices Business Program
After Hours or Weekend Appointments
If you are a member of our clinic who is at high risk for COVID, or if you simply don’t feel comfortable visiting our clinic in person during regular business hours, we offer after-hours or weekend clinic visits.
Please Contact Us to discuss this option and schedule an appointment!
Before visiting us in person, if you currently have or have had any of the following potential COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, we ask that you please postpone your in-person visit for at least two weeks, and consider a telehealth visit instead. Call our clinic at 720.409.3133 to schedule a telehealth visit.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are well enough to visit our clinic in person, please be prepared to follow these guidelines:
- Before entering, we will ask you about your recent history of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, and chills
- Before entering, we will take your temperature via infrared thermometer
- You must wear a face covering during your entire visit. A cloth or exam/procedure mask is required. No bandanas, scarves, et.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided in our lobby
Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy!