Employees Value Healthcare
Attracting and retaining the best employees is crucial for any business. Offering healthcare benefits is one of the best ways to find and retain top talent.
According to the 2019-2020 Aflac WorkForces Report, of the survey participants ranking health benefits as first, second, or third most important in a job:
- 86% of employees rank health coverage as the most important benefit in an overall benefits package
- 63% of employees rank health coverage as the most important aspect when looking for a job – second only to pay
- 38% of employees say improving their benefits package is the most important thing employers can do to keep them in their job – again, second only to pay
And in a survey of 738 Human Resources professionals, 95% said that according to employees, healthcare benefits are the most important part of an overall benefits package. Candidates are making work and career decisions based on healthcare benefits (Resourcing Edge).
Employers and Employees are Paying Too Much
Healthcare costs in the U.S. have been rising for decades, and are expected to keep increasing. Total healthcare spending (including premiums, copays, coinsurance, deductibles, etc.) in the U.S. during 2017 was roughly $11,000 per person. By 2027, those costs are expected to climb to roughly $17,000 per person (Investopedia).
That’s an increase of over 54% in just 10 years.
In 2019, the average amount that covered employees contributed was $1,242 for individual coverage, and $6,015 for family coverage. Total costs including employer contributions were (KFF Employer Health Benefits Survey, 2019):
- $7,188 ($5,946 employer contribution, $1,242 employee contribution) for individual coverage
- $20,576 ($14,561 employer contribution, $6,015 employee contribution) for family coverage
Investment for Businesses
We make investing in your and your employees’ health easy and affordable.
This plan is for owners of a sole-proprietorship or a business with employees.
|Investment for Businesses|
|Adult (ages 27+)||$89/month|
|Child / Young Adult (ages 0 – 26)||$29/month|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children or dependent young adults)||$197/month|
5% discount when paying quarterly
10% discount when paying annually (1 month free)
One-time enrollment fee of $99 per individual or household
Please contact us to enroll as a business. We will create a unique enrollment portal for you and/or your employees to use, and work with you to create other unique plan settings. We look forward to hearing from you!